Oración [Cover] Oración [Cover]

Yo. Noice!

You've officially been scouted. Sorry about rating Serenity 2, that was a misclick. :^)

Retnuh7 responds:

No problem, thanks so much for the scout!

Magic Touch Magic Touch

Really?

Bass Trap Bass Trap

Said you were unscouted, despite the last two reviews. So I scouted ya. Lemme know if it didn't work.

Super powerful dubstep. 100BPM was the perfect tempo for this piece. The whole song flows so well, keeping the true dubstep powah all da way, yo. 5 stars. :^)

Speedy Speedy

YOOO!!! This is ON POINT! Really nice flow, with a happy, speedy (hence the song name) feel. Not really breakbeat, because it's almost ambient. Ambient speed?

I've scouted ya. You're welcome. :^)

MrPaperDisc responds:

Thank's :33
This is my first UK Happy Hardcore test ^^

Serenity [Short] Serenity [Short]

NICE! I might actually scout you if you don't keep pulling crap such as labeling your latest harsh noise track as "classical", "easy listening" and "happy".

Retnuh7 responds:

Fair enough, that song was intended as a joke.
I honestly had no idea that harsh noise was banned.
Thank you for your feedback regardless.

(Ps. The Song Labeled "The Happy Song" Is now removed.)

The Happy Song The Happy Song

Definitely belongs in the genre of "Harsh Noise". HN is an actual music genre consisting of stuff like this - look up "Perception Borders II" by Diabarha for a better definition of HM.

Unfortunately, harsh noise directly violates Newgrounds' guidelines, so sorry, but I can't scout ya. :^)

Retnuh7 responds:

Oh, I honestly had no Idea that there was a rule to not have this sort of stuff.
I'll take this down Asap. ;)

Light - Progressive V2 Light - Progressive V2

This song provides a nice, relaxed feel while still keeping the flow that makes a good song. You've definitely lived up to the title - this song does have a very progressive feel to it. Something trance-y.

Only thing I would say is that it does get a bit repetitive. Maybe a bit more variation - you can make slight changes to the melody and have different non-melodic buildup points to build a cohesive, varied piece. Also maybe put some ambient, echo-y, quiet noise in the background (bass?) for a fuller feel. I do understand that this isn't meant to be your best work, but it does still hold some ground.

4 stars. I feel like you've got toms of potential as a musician, so I'm scouting you.

Liquid Void out. :^)

Lightbooster responds:

Dude, i got banned.

EnV - Reign EnV - Reign

NICE! Just wondering, what website do you do your live streams on? :^)

Let's Bounce Let's Bounce

FL Basic Kick/Snare? Really?

Aside from that, this is a really cool song. Almost like a happier, shorter version of "Cyberhero" by Diabarha. I smell musical greatness in you, Shtriga...

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Aha thanks, I hope your smell is accurate

Ocean of Stars Ocean of Stars

My first time hearing this was through a built-in iPad speaker with little to no bass. I was going to comment on the drop being too light...

...until I heard it through headphones. That extra bass at the drop that I had never heard before absolutely blew me away. Really nice song, man.